blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, September 19, 2012 @ 4:03 AM
Hidden potential.

What a shame... All that potential gone to waste. It's going to hit you later, but I don't think you'll mind. You ARE happy-go-lucky, and no matter what situation you're in, you always seem to find happiness wherever you go, whether it's from the institution you're in or from your friends.
I wish you made the right friends and the right choices to help guide you in the first semester where everything had a big influence on you, and I know it's not too late to do the "right" thing, but I know you're so involved into your group that it will be hard to let go. I know, I've been there.
It just really saddens me. I can imagine you helping the community moreso than what you're doing now. And that makes me wonder, besides that, what else ARE you doing?
But you know... you have this amazing network now, and these ever long lasting friendships that has your back that could support you when there seems to be no hope left. So I could may be wrong in the end.

Maybe I'm just envious... of how (seemingly) carefree your life is. And it shows; your attitude shows it, your personality shows it, and most definitely your smile shows it.

I just... would have never guessed you would turn out this way since I first met you.

okay midterm in like 5 hours READY SET GO!

Labels: ,