blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, September 10, 2012 @ 5:41 PM
Hello

Hi I'm Lenna and I love making people happy, alpacas, and pomeranians. I am an intended public health major with a double minor in education and fine art. I don't drink, smoke, or do promiscuous things, nor am I curious about any of them. In fact, I'm frightened at the idea of psychological changes, so don't expect me to attend your events if they contain those things. But I will love to bake for you and go sightseeing if you're into that stuff!
And I love empowering students who did not have equal opportunities as everyone else who succeeded.
So yeah, there you go. My bio for the day. Off to the multicultural bridges dinner, rotaract after, and fencing after that!

(hopefully every detail I mentioned here will give you a general idea of what I'm into and a sense of my personality, maybe)

Labels: