blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, August 27, 2012 @ 11:46 AM
Kind acts.

Sometimes I honestly think I'm bi HAHAH. Not that it's a laughing matter, but because I'm just not sure what's influencing these sort of reactions towards certain people.

But I think I'm only confusing it with the infatuation of their courteous, kind gesture in combination with their attractiveness with true mental&physical attraction. (Oh gawd, that was such a bad sentence structure-wise. That sentence too! -___-) But wait, isn't that the same thing?!
So what defines a 'crush'? What kind of feelings does one feel in the "infatuation" stage? Because, if mental and physical attractiveness defines it... Well, let's just say I have a crush on many girls HAHA.
But as far as being truly bi, what defines a person as being bi? I understand how some girls can be physically attracted to another girl, but is willing to live the rest of their life with another girl define what a female bisexual is?
...because I honestly can. I don't mind it. In fact, I'm moreso logical than anything else I've mentioned, because if your marriage depended on the fact that you're attracted in all sorts of ways to another person and is willing to live the rest of your life with your significant other, regardless of their gender, then that would be socially acceptable, correct?
People... are just people. Maybe that's just me talking, because I really am attracted to personality more than looks. I know that sounds cliche, but goals, motives, aspirations, intelligence... those are the qualities I find truly attractive.

But you know, if they're cute, can't help but be infatuated even more! :b

Labels: