blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, August 15, 2012 @ 1:42 AM
Hey I just met you!

It really makes me tear up inside knowing that you're leaving. The worst part of it all is that we didn't really catch up with each other. Yes, you've told me about your accomplishments and your fraternity, and your competitive running for vice, but those are not what I wanted to really know.
But then again, having a heart to heart conversation with you is extremely awkward. I don't know how we do it, but we somehow understand how we feel about things, and certain issues raise at the perfect moment. I think this, this special connection we have, is what makes us unique and our bond strong.
Despite my quickly passing days with you, I really enjoyed your company. I don't think no one can ever replace you and our comfortable silence.
This weekend was so short... I can't really believe it's been 5 days with you.
I wish you the best in pharmacy school; you're like what, in your third year now? I'm really proud of you, despite the fact I never show it. I hope that one day, I'll make you proud of me too.

And I think... that's what will keep me going. Thank you, for everything, and I really mean it.

Labels: