blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Thursday, August 16, 2012 @ 1:31 AM
Fluffoughts.



My love for you will go on forever,
With all the complications of your warmth
I've come to understand your feelings;
It's a winter-only love - for on warm nights, you can't sleep...

Only in lonesome, freezing times were we together,
Yes, you were the same
Now another year's summer draws near,
And we're bound to only repeat our mistake...

Deeparse meaning in such a cute catchy song. Best of all, it has a plethora of alpaca-y cuteness! Good job Japan, I love you for these kinds of things. ♥

--
I miss you. A lot. You made my stay in USC so much better than I anticipated. You were my light in those dark times. I want to know how you're doing. I want to know everything you did this summer. I want to know if everything is okay... between us. I feel that things didn't end too well last time. I just miss our nights full of smiles, laughter, spontaneous adventures...
If only if I had the courage...
I'm just afraid... I'm afraid of hurting you.
I'm only hoping that time will help things... but I still can't help but feel hurt... that we ended things so harshly. I'm sorry...
--
Sometimes I hate myself for doing what I did. And I'm sure if others knew, they'd question me as well... when there lies the diamonds in the coalmine.
I don't know why either... it was so sudden, so...
And even so, the security I'm seeking for doesn't exist... So then, why put myself in this situation? Now I can't get out without breaking such fragile things left and right...

This is not what I wanted, this is not what I wanted...
--
Ughhh I think I need to play some Persona or something... I'll just go watch the series. -___- I've got to stop thinking during lonely nights.

Labels: