blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, August 29, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
:D!!!! --> -___-

-finds an open research project called 'Game Design Research: Games for Health and the Common Good' under the 'Art Practice' catagory-
-decent arts&humanities GPA-
-genuine interest in games&art&HEALTH!-
-GETS REALLY REALLY EXCITED-
-reads: "Qualifications:
Computer Science student qualifications: java experience required for Android or Iphone experience preferred. Experience with SVN or other version control software preferred.
Arts and Humanities students: Gaming design/ game mod experience. Digital graphic design experience preferred. Experience with anthropological or historical research preferred."-

FML. THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS.
Actually... I just read the description and they just need an artsy person do handle the aesthetics. Goddamnit if I knew earlier I would've applied, but it's due tomorrow by 4pm and I don't have time to write out my essays and to fully think this through. Damnit, this sounds like everything I've ever wanted in my life.
Education, health, gaming, and art. Gaawwwdddeffingdammnitttt. -crosses fingers for extended application deadline-!!!

Labels: ,