blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Friday, August 31, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
Angel on my shoulder

I'm really excited to branch out and create new networks! (:
This semester: Cal Rotaract! Committee maybe?! PHS! Fencing; possibly Bridges? But most likely not anymore... Decal(s)?! Maybe even QSA?!!! All on top of REACH! (intern?) and VSA (VISION&/CORE)!
Next semester: Art disabilities internship! (:!! Going greek maybe?!1!!111
...and that by itself will take all my time lulzors. No new orgs for me Spring '13 :b
Still looking for (paid) research fml.

Just to throw out some random thoughts:
- Bass is too heavy for my housemates at its lowest setting, sorry...!! I seriously hope the house below mine isn't affected much by it!
- Piano's going to cost $300; the piano itself is $230, but the power adapter+stool+sustain pedal+stand is another extra $70 :/ FML
- Steven fixed my little monster of a computer (: I love youuuu! (&&Imissyou! I hate your busy fraternity schedule -____-)
- Had a fun time with da Debsters getting/planning Jenny's little surprise present :b
- THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING FROM MY CURRENT SOUND AUDIO omgfffff like... the equalizer's off.... very very offf.... I can't to seem to put my finger on it since I'm not a true audiophile... but I am enough that I know something's missing. It sounds... kind of convoluted and muddy somewhat... ogaufksdjfklsm
- TIME FO GUILDWARS2! STAYUPALLNIGHT! Haha my friends are probably out partying and here I am being a nerd and playing games :B

I CANT WAIT TO GET INVOLVED AND MEET NEW PEOPLE AND REKINDLE OLD FRIENDSHIPS ♥ Cheers to a better semester, Cal!

Labels: