blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, August 7, 2012 @ 4:18 AM
Almost there!

As much as I say I try to take the time to appreciate all the little things in life, sometimes I forget to appreciate the bigger things that are right in front of me and mean more to me.
The ending result may have been harsh... but I think I needed an eye opener anyways. And this eye opener made my heart grow even more fond of them, more than ever. Sometimes I've always questioned myself... but now I know the answer for sure, and this answer is purely coming from the heart.
Thank you Jenny and Justine for being there for me, despite the fact I was keeping to myself the entire time.
And thank you for dealing with me and my ungrateful self. While all of what I said is true to some extent, I honestly overreacted and could have handled it another way.

Thank you for teaching me how to love. I love you all ♥

So now that's over, update on SCHOOL LIFE!
One more week (more like 3 more days) UNTIL FINALS = END OF SUMMER SCHOOL YIPPEEEEE!
Decent grades so far, let's shoot for one more good grade!
CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME AND SEE MY HOMIES! ...for a week. And then school starts back up again. And 16 hours of my break will go towards traveling down and back up to Berkeley. This also means summer's over...
Which means my generous time devotion to him is coming to a close... I have to rebuild my friendships during the rest of the school year. It's been a semester since I've really done anything with them, but I believe the spark that was once there will reignite.
Summer, it's been a good run. I'm really grateful for everything. This is probably one of the best summers I've had; I gained new experiences galore.
I've really grown to be a little stronger than I was before. Now that I think about it, I kind-of-but-not-really did move out of my parent's house--except, some of my things are still there. I managed to establish my life in a completely empty house without the help of my parents or relatives; none whatsoever. Of course, I had some friends help me out along the way, and my parents are still paying my rent, but it's amazing to see how much I've personally grown during this entire summer, starting school during session A.
Thank you all who have touched my life one way or another during these past couple months.

Labels: