blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, July 16, 2012 @ 9:51 PM
Sometimes

I don't know who my real friends are anymore.

Damn it I just feel overall utterly horrible right now. Damn memories, damn people, damn feelings. I don't know why I let them affect me so much. The past is the past, I should be focusing on the present, but I can't seem to let go for some reason. I'm just hurting myself more and more...

I just want to be accepted by everyone, to be appreciated by everyone, but there are things that people do not like me for... and no matter what I do, I can't erase that. So am I living on the bleak present that I created for myself?

I just need a positive affirmation right now :(

...and Kenneth, out of all people, cheered me up LOLOLOL
I think that was the first time I ever read/heard such nice things from him. Hahah he's so sweet (for once)! Haven't heard someone say, "you do mean a lot to me" in such a loooong time.
Sooo weird. It's kind of hard believing this. I guess he's really elated that I'm "pretty and going back to Berkeley" wth?? lololol I don't know what you mean but okay!
"I'll make sure i'll repay you for all the bad things ive done :)
welcome home lenna" AWWWWWWWW :')♥
Thanks for the laughs and heartwarming smiles; never needed it now more than ever (:

Labels: