blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Thursday, June 28, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
"Whoaaaa, slow down gurrlll!"

-biking down shattuck-
-stops at stoplight-
-homeless approaches me from bench-
-homeless creepily showered me with compliments-
-homeless tries to smooth talk me-
-homeless tries to touch me-
-homeless says, "I'll never let you get run over by a car, don't worry!" and other inappropriate things about my appearance-
-waited for what seemed the longest stoplight ever-
-forever scarred and scared-

While I'm mainly a solitary person who also finds amusement in going to places alone (sounds so emo I know), this time I really wished I had a friend with me. It's that very moment where I'm absolutely at a loss at what to do; I don't have the heart to act mean or to shoo them away without hearing them out. Nonetheless, SO DISTURBINGLY CREEPY!

Labels: