blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, June 19, 2012 @ 9:38 PM
EFF YOUUUUuuu

EFF YOU BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH
EFF YOU MALFUNCTIONING WORD AUTORECOVER
EFF YOUUUUUU

PAPER DUE TODAY AND BIO LECTURE NOTES DOWN THE DRAIN
EFF
YOU
TECHNOLOGY
-_______-

Another rant:

Why on earth does my writing suck that badly? I don't even get it! There is a purpose for my "vagueness"--it's to slowly introduce the reader into the argument I will state. I know you said that write it as if only professors were reading it, but still! It shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm sorry not 100% of my sentences are powerful and detailed as you'd like them to be. I'm sorry that I can't write in your style. I'm sorry I'm not one of the precious humanities majors where the majority of them take your class and you're used to the amazing arguments they write. I'm sorry I'm not a rhetoric or english major or any similar major of the sort.
This seriously questioned my ability to write. I survived Ms. Galace. I did great on my AP lit exam. I did great for a similar reading&composition class at USC. I did great on my UC writing entry exam. I did more than great in my previous art history class (although it was at CC level). WHERE DID I GO WRONG????? what the heck happened to me?
Today I discussed my problem with some of my fellow classmates; they, too, are having a hard time with her grading. They said they know of easier writing classes and she's unfortunately one of the tougher ones. I.can't.believe it! I can't believe I will be barely passing the class--an art history class with topics I absolutely love--all because of my stupid writing style.
Sorry, okay? I'm trying, I really am. I just regret taking this class for my R1B requirement. Goddamnit. I really don't care for the class subjects anymore. Always go with professor ratings (which she had none at the time...).

Labels: