blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Thursday, May 31, 2012 @ 6:12 AM
Temporary.

Moving into his fraternity's house is pretty scary, no lie. As much as I want to stay with him, it's hard not feeling particularly wanted. It's like I'm an intruder invading a group's cherished property. Me vs. them.
Thank goodness it's only for a few days and it's during the summer where there's significantly less brothers living there because I can't handle the pressure. It's like... I'm being watched. and judged. And the worst part is the aspect of being... hm, different, I suppose. It just gets awkward. Unbearably awkward.

Just around 2 more days until I move into the comforts of my own home... You better get off your lazy arse and help me move my stuff! :b

PS I love you Robert, please hang in there~
I also love you too Tito, my little brother, my cherished ading. Please be okay, it hurts me so much to see such an ebullient creature be hurt. Please, talk to me. I care about you from the bottom of my heart, but if you refuse to talk to me I can't help you, and that tears me inside. I just hope you know that I will always be there for you, no matter the distance. ♥

Labels: