blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Saturday, May 19, 2012 @ 2:23 AM
One love.

I had such an amazing time today. I love you girls. Love love love.
I realized that I've always gone out with my friends the day before I return to college. Like, I'd stay in majority of my break, and the day before, I go out and return really late at night, but it's well worth it.

Happy birthday Kristie Nguyen, em oi ♥ I appreciate you more than you'd ever imagine, I just have a hard time expressing it, but I hope you believe me that I really do care for you and love you a lot. I will never forget times where you cheered me up with your long texts and the time you surprised me at school with me a beautifully decorated (lemon!) cake when I felt like dying when I was sick. That moment, I never felt so cared for. And that's fact. And I will never forget that time because that was seriously the nicest thing anyone have ever done for me without occasion/reason.

I'll write more about my thoughts but I have a game to finish before I leave... hehehe. Update later!

Labels: