blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, May 13, 2012 @ 12:58 PM
Hello, summer.

Too many sad stories on my blogger feed. Too much sadness regarding relationships and their complicated complexes. They all make me sad. It's sad how we are so dependent on our significant other's reciprocative love and acceptance. I highly respect those who don't need such people in their lives; only their friends and family stay true to their heart.

I feel that sooner or later, I will become one of those who rant. But at the same time, I cannot see that happening anytime soon in the near future... The sky is clear, cloudless, and nothing but sunshine. But maybe, maybe time will be the one that wrecks us all, that sends us into our wishful state of oblivion...

Thank you Derek Estrella and Robert Dolan for accompanying me yesterday. T'was a beautiful day, spent with such beautiful people (okay minus Robert's dirty mind; that ain't beautiful). Began my day with Derek (okay actually it began with my PS3 which was difficult for me leave) Pho for lunch, Forever21, PUPPIES, Michaels, Frostbite, the park, his pad, full of nice talks and smiles. Robert then took me out to Outback, and another park with a meaningful chat, updating each other, sharing stories.
Even though you say that I'm your positive influence and everybody else's, you're a positive influence for me too. I love you big bro :)♥ Hope your sickness fades away~

Labels: