blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, April 2, 2012 @ 7:13 PM
USC Springfest 2012

Ohhhh yeahhh, definitely going! Getting down to Wolfgang Gartner this weekend :D It'll be my first big event at USC (and it'll be their first time bringing an electronic artist whutwhut)! I hope nobody does anything sketchy to me otherwise I wouldn't know how to react... And that's not good. I wish I had some guy friends going who could back me up :d

Anyways! This morning was slightly awkward. I went to chem class, planning on sleeping through lecture to get as much sleep as possible for tonight's intense study session, but hopefully wake up in time and click to get clicker points. However during my slumber, a polite girl next to me nudged me to wake up during the time ticking for the points and said, "Hi, don't forget to get your clicker points for today" in such a sweet voice! Man, if I was a guy I'd take her out to lunch. She was so cute (and of course, humbly thoughtful)! :)

Okay time to study for midteeerm!!

Labels: