blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, April 1, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
Toodleloo!

Until next time mon cher :) T'was very fun!

PS Sometimes I really really love my roomie Mary! From the makeup talk and the fashion senses and the boy troubles, this time she totally went out of her way for me these past couple of days. I totally felt horrible for all my apartmentmates for this entire weekend and a half, but she affirmed me to my utter surprise!!
And now we're having girl-guy talk... Ahh, love these talks :)♥
I think what I love most about her is that she has no previous biased view of my background and looks at my situation as it is from her personal views and nobody else's; not from society, not from family, and not from friends. Although entirely different, her opinions are guiltily very reassuring and comforting at times. She makes me feel better for the things I shouldn't but that's okay, hahahah. No judging, right? :) If anything... she's extremely proud of me from these past couple of days LOLOL oh Mary :b

Labels: ,