blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Saturday, April 28, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
Assumptions.

I hate it when people tell things to other people, making it look like they're the victim, and then people feel pity, and then begin to dislike the other side.
Well you know what, you can believe whatever you want. That's just being one sided. And that's not fair. If you want to know more, just ask me. I have no shame, because I (intentionally) did nothing wrong. There's always two sides.
Fine, you can have your doubts. You can not believe me. But if you can't, then you don't fully know me. You think everyone's the same? Think again. Because if you don't know, I'm not the usual, especially when it comes to these kinds of situations. I'm just learning the ropes, and trying to grasp, but if this continues to happen, I might just slip and fall. So please, don't assume anything about me, because while it might be true to some extent, listen to my story and my real intentions.

Nonetheless... I am sincerely, deeply sorry for any trouble I've caused. I just want to start over, start fresh, and begin anew... again. I wanted to start again where left off last semester, but I don't think that's possible anymore. But what can I do, you know? I can only take what I have left and make the best of it. I'll try my best.

Labels: