blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, March 6, 2012 @ 2:25 AM
So good, so good.

Miss "So Good" Sydney Fang, you are my ultimate inspiration when it comes to student empowerment and change. I wish that one day I can have the same effect on people just like you. I wish that some day... I'll be making change too. I'm really honored to have met you!


"Regardless of our backgrounds, we all have been wounded by these cuts," said Sydney Fang, a student senator at UC Berkeley. "Today we stand in solidarity as students, as workers and as community members because we have had enough. We have had enough. UC regents have not heard our voices and it is time for our legislators to stand with us."

I miss you Berkeley, oh so much. ♥

Speaking of activism, I pledged to CALPIRG today at USC. At Berkeley, I didn't think much of it since it's very prevalent there and I thought they didn't need my "help" much since I'm one in thousands, but I felt that USC personally needs all the help it can get due to the lack in political activism there. Here's hope to change!

Labels: , ,