blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, March 7, 2012 @ 6:55 PM
A midsummer's dream.


After through circles and circles of phone calls, I finally got my UC student access!

There was this one rude lady when I called the fin aid office though, ughhh she seriously insulted my intelligence, thinking I'm too lazy to look up information beforehand. DUHH that's what I did, and now I'm inquiring about special circumstances -___- However the advising lady was super sweet as she was trying to get me back into Cal, haha. Well, hopefully this summer session isn't too costly... They can cover only 9 units, and they won't cover housing costs, which puts me in a toughie... If it ends up being too much I'm going to have to resort to USC/CC :|

So... like... I'm really excited for this Sunday :)! Although I'll be at Berkeley kinda late in the evening, I get to see mah wonderful fraanzzz ♥

Labels: