blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, March 27, 2012 @ 8:51 PM
I'm going rococo

I love late night talks with Sofia, Shannon, and Mary (:
"Squish." HAHAHA.
Shannon and I were discussing about music earlier, and what kind of music we enjoy. Gosh, I haven't heard that question for such a long time, and I had to stop and ponder.
I had to ask endless questions to my fellow music major to answer haha. After some searching I guess my favorite genre is deep house????? I've always listened to Haley, Late Night Alumni, Kaskade, etc. when I was younger but I would never imagine they would all be consider house... That just makes me sound like a lame college student who just discovered house music lololol. I guess I never really cared for labels so I could never answer that question correctly. But yes, I enjoy listening to that anytime and anyplace :)! I also enjoy indie/alt rock and the various genres of pop but I have to be in the mood for them, haha. And of course, instrumentals for them deep reflecting moments (or studying).
But you know what I'm longing for?! My sound system at home ;____; I miss my babyyyy. So so much; it's the only thing I look forward to (entertainment wise) when I go back home x) I'm debating whether to bring it up to Berkeley or not... So heavy!

Yeah useless post! I'm excited for tomorrow and Friday and Saturday and Sunday, hehe. But moreso Friday! :D!

Labels: