blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Friday, March 23, 2012 @ 3:15 PM
Ahhh!

Hello Lenna,

A committee jurying submissions for the Student Show, held in Fisher Gallery this spring will be looking a work from FADW 101 sections that are submitted by course instructors for the jury's consideration.

I would like to submit your Vanitas drawing and also your sequential homework drawing, using different methods of drawing.
Could you please bring in those two works on Tuesday morning.

thank you
OMGGGGG although this Friday sucked pushpops, this totally turned my day right side up. My art professor is highly intimidating and scary to talk to (I have always skipped class to avoid her confrontation of my late work lulzzz it's that bad!) but I really like her for recognizing and appreciating my work :') ♥

Labels: