blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, March 19, 2012 @ 7:21 AM
Be-all and the end-all.

Spring is drawing near; it's time. It's time to start anew, refreshed, re-energized, all of which with a new mind set.
I feel that my freshman year was a waste of time for me being so conflicted... College, major, minors, future life goal, family expectations... but to put it in Justine's and Kelvin's words, I'll change the time wasted to the time spent on learning what I enjoy, what makes me me. Take everything as an experience and nothing less. Only I can drive myself to succeed in whatever I wish to pursue, and nobody else.
After having hours and hours of talking with my older brother... it's time to make a decision. Again.
And this time, there's no looking back.
I've made up my mind.

Labels: ,