blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Saturday, March 3, 2012 @ 6:36 AM
APIASF strikes back!

Additionally, APIASF is excited to offer a select number of travel grants for Scholars wishing to attend our Higher Education Summit taking place on June 20, 2012 in Washington, D.C. These travel grants are possible through the generous support of Southwest Airlines, a proud sponsor of APIASF and the official airline of the APIASF Higher Education Summit. This will be APIASF’s third annual Higher Education Summit around the theme, Advancing the Democratic Mission of Higher Education: The Relevance of Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders. Please be sure to read more information about the Summit and the travel grant in the attached FYI.
YOU BETCHA THAT I'M APPLYING TO THIS!! Only their scholarship recipients are able to apply so I'm really glad I was one of them! This got me so excited ^___^

And then I question myself... Is being pre-med really suited for me? Hmm. It would be such a downer to just... waste all of those years and efforts in the health academy doing health related interns and volunteering services.
But seriously... Science isn't making me the happiest right now. I thought things would be a bit easier after going to SC, but it surely hasn't.

Labels: