Some things before I head to go
sleep work on lab reports:
1. I have the cutest, most unexpected valentine's gift ever from a pretty cute person (; I love it dearly, thank you so much! :) ♥ It totally made the 14th worth it for me... hehe. I shall return the time wasted eventually (;
2. Today was the InspirASIAN panel! Omg it was all sorts of hilarious and eye opening, slightly (I already knew the issue with Asians and the media already due to REACH!). Albert (the SCAPE president) asked the panel of guests (Phil Yu, Monsters Calling Home, Dumbfounded, and Jason Yang) spontaneous 'either/or' questions and they can only respond with one of the choices without an explanation. So Albert asked Jason something along the lines of: "Who did you enjoy being with more during your sessions, Matt Song (I think that was his last name) or Clara Chung?" and Jason immediately replied "Matt" and the whole audience went, "OOOOOOOoooOoOooh" and he was was panicking a little bit and tried to explain how him and Matt were colleagues and Albert was like, "Hey, no explanations!" LOL Jason ♥ Bah I met him and he actually tried having a conversation with me about USC since he graduated last year and I got sooo nervous and felt super awkward so I totally cut him off ehehehhhhh I seriously couldn't handle his presence and how he was actually trying to talk to me SO AWKS bahhh idol crush--he is so amazing @___@;
And Dumbfounded said he was really jealous of Clara how she's getting more fame than he is hahaha, oh man. They were real people; I really enjoyed the panel. Rising asianams for the WIN! ...or Lin, whatever.
3. I'm really excited for this weekend ^____^
4. DRAWING CLASS IS CANCELLED HECKS YEAHHHH I AM SO HAPPY MORE SLEEPY TIME ^________^ I don't have class until TWO, bb!
5. I'm an official intern for SCAPE ^____^ gawd I'm just too happy today, despite the fact I have a bio and chem lab report to do. Woooopwoop.
Labels: random, SCAPE, USC