blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, February 6, 2012 @ 12:57 PM
Prop 209

I am SO FECKING excited for tonight's Town Hall meeting at Berkeley, despite the fact I'm at USC. I absolutely cannot believe that we are able to finally and quickly bring up this proposition up to the court, and so tonight will be the night of planning! February 13th is the day where there will be the official court case at San Francisco where we will be able to challenge prop 209 and I am SO stoked for them--I really cannot contain my excitement! I am really disappointed how I cannot join them on this cause, but I will be there in spirit.
I'll do a follow up post on this prop 209 and sb185 either this weekend or next week; I will be busy studying! But something as revolutionary as this HAS to be posted about, haha.

Labels: ,