blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Tuesday, February 7, 2012 @ 2:40 AM
Conflicts.

Ughh I forgot how expensive fraternities are. I'm not even a full member -__-;
And there's this meeting AED is hosting for us and it falls on the same day AND time as the SCAPE Inspirasian panel where I can meet Dumbfounded, Phil Yu, and Jason Yang.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I've always feared this happening, having to choose my fraternity over other orgs. Heh. I guess it happened waaaay sooner than I expected. I have a friend who's in a sorority and she has to miss out on all these fun road trips and events with VSA/SCAPE merely because it conflicts with her sorority schedule. I once asked her how she felt about this and she hesitated and whispered to me, "Shh, I can't say anything right now because my pledge bro is right there," I mean, wtfreak? BLAH, the complications of the greek life.

Always sweatin' the small stuff, that's how I roll.

Labels: ,