blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Friday, May 13, 2011 @ 10:15 PM
Stonecold.

"Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?"

"I do bite my thumb, sir."
- Romeo and Juliet

Ahh I was in a rollercoaster of emotions today. Kind of. I was really sleepy, even in aerobics, wth. And then I was heartbroken over a story 1st period. And then 2nd-4th, I was ehhhh. Still tired. Lunch was relieving and enjoyable with my Trannie x) And then 5th, I don’t know what the heck I was feeling, lols. 6th, I headed out to the library to think and then snoozed. And then after school came along… OMG. Adrenaline rush!

But in summary, today was full of… confusing infatuation? LOL, really now. Man, it’s times like these that makes me appreciate the single life. With that aside, I wish for the best for my dear friend…s.

First of all, a couple people asked me if my rant below was about Phuong. Yes, DUH.
Just kidding, it is most definitely NOT. I guess the way I worded it sounded like as if I was talking about art stuff, but honestly, it’s not about drawing. Trust me. It’s not even close, lols. I can’t even imagine disliking her! And to even rant about her…! Silly people. Gosh I love that kid :’) She’s like one the few strands of hope left for Vista. Cute, smart, creative, and punny… all in one! ;D One of my favorite students in the junior class, I say!

…gosh I sound like a creep LOL. I have favorites in every class year, even if they don’t know me. I admire people from a distance and I appreciate what they do for the school. I’m thinking of writing letters to each of them praising them of their progress thus far and to not give up because I have nothing else better to do after finals (which are early for us) haha.

Secondly, lessee… I anxiously opened up the long awaited email from Stanford and…

“May 2011
Dear Lenna,
Thank you for your patience in hearing from me regarding your status on the Stanford waitlist. We have started the process of releasing students from our waitlist and I am writing to let you know that we will be unable to offer you a place in the incoming class at Stanford University.
Lenna, we really enjoyed getting to know you through the application process. I appreciate your patience in waiting this long and I am sorry that space did not become available for you. Though we are saddened that we cannot offer you admission, we know you will continue to make wonderful contributions throughout your undergraduate years and beyond. We wish you the best as you embark on your college experience.
Best regards,
Richard H. Shaw
Dean of Admission and Financial Aid”

NO SPACE FOR ME BAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

)’: )’: )’:

Okay, I’m over it now, for the most part. It would be an absolute honor to be a part of Stanford’s class of 2015, but it’s okay. I’m more than shocked that I was placed on the waitlist nonetheless with my stats! My horrible, horrible stats. It’s still nice to know that they pointed out (in the previous letter I got) IF they had room… they’d accept me. That makes me feel special. :) I’m really grateful for having them consider me to say the least.
Well, that was my first rejection from all the schools I applied to. Sigh, I’ve finally experienced it, heh.

Thirdly, omg, I went on another mini “adventure” with Jackie today. Oh my gosh let’s just say that… if you went to eat in a restaurant, and you ate, but you totally left your wallet elsewhere, and washing dishes were not an option, what would you do? x)

Gotta work on Calculus now. I’ll elaborate someday, hardyharharrr. Fun day with my bf, once again! ;)

Labels: ,