blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Saturday, May 7, 2011 @ 2:26 PM
Superciliousness.

Okaaaay this is getting ridiculous. Really, really, out of hand.
I've been letting the water drip for far too long, longer than its supposed to be running. (METAPHORICALLY you guise, not literally LOL)

You know what also peeves me? People who post things up thinking they're the shiznit when in reality, they're not. Amateur at best, I say. And what's even worse is when their ego is fed by their blinded friends--that's when I start to get annoyed. Not exactly jealous, mind you, but annoyed at the fact people don't know what's considered true quality versus an amateur attempt. There's other people who deserve more attention.

The difference between me and them is that I don't go around acting all pretentious and then giving sarcastic attitudes to people. There's no need to bring down others below your "level."
I swear, some people need a reality check. Or rather, one particular person in mind needs to. This person has been driving me up the wall since... a long time ago. For the longest time, I've always wanted to criticize that person and break their high, mighty wall of vanity. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Something tells me it would be a waste of breath and time, because that person is so full of him/herself that he/she'd pretend it never happened. Meh.

On a different note, I hope I get to travel around a lot during college! I really want to visit friends and catch up on how they're doing, mainly around UCR, UCLA, UCSD, UCB, a couple cal states, and a couple colleges in the east coast. :)! But will time (and most importantly, my wallet) permit me? Who knows! I just love visiting other colleges LOL.

Labels: ,