blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, May 11, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
Adventuretime!
Spontaneity. I love it. :)
Good night with Tito, Christian, Thomas, Joseph, and mah boyfrand Jackie Tran ;)
Tito did some shameful, illegal things, however...
but that's besides the point!



I lent Jackie my sweatshirt cause I'm such a gentleman. See! Chivalry ain't dead yet ;)
While we were waiting for the sunset, she was taking a nap in my lap, d'aww. ♥



/lazy to put captions/describe my day LOL
We basically went to Starbucks' Happy Hour and then went on a hike and then went to watch the sunset from these mountains or something haha.
I'd just like to say watching the sun set with them made me feel... connected. I'm gonna miss them!
And then we headed out to Boba Cafe and then Life Cafe. UCR! :)

My internet has gone down for the past two days, therefore my daily challenges has been lagging haha. I don't use my usual computer anymore so... I can't draw. ):

Labels: