blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, April 4, 2011 @ 9:06 PM
HOSA stuff.

The lengths I'll go for this organization...


The poster is 95% complete. The scrapbook (not shown) is roughly 80%. My national recognition portfolio? 0%. Seriously debating whether I should do it or not.
...I should, wth am I talking about. Oh heeecks no, it's asking for 7 short essays. luls forget that; Mrs. Dolan has to deal with my nonexistent porfolio.

The entire poster is nearly all painted with watercolor. Even the ugly colored penciled grass! Just watch.

Cool huh? (:

Out of my desperation of time (a small coloring piece like a pencil really tests my patience on a big poster) I found out I can directly take the pigment from the pencil with water! HOMGDISCOVERY! Don't ask how I came to that conclusion...

First layer down with watercolors.

Second layer down with markers.

Watercolors make my time so much more efficient and saves me tons and tons of markers. :) If I could only use them in my competition!

Labels: ,