blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, March 13, 2011 @ 4:08 PM
March Photoshoot


Let's take a hike :)


So March's photoshoot was at Lake Perris' hiking trail. Except, we didn't go the the goshdarn lake >:|
I wanted to go to the sand so bad but we just didn't have time!
It was enjoyable; except, I dunno, it felt like the day didn't end unless I did something fun to end it, haha. I'm not yet satisfied! I didn't feel like going to the movies with Len and them, and I think everyone else was going home, but I wanted to do something. Portfolios? Heckss yeaah x) (not really.) I think I just wanted to shoot more. I didn't get to shoot as much as I wanted.
Juice It Up with Jackie afterwards made me happier though :) ♥

Meet my neighbor, Totoro. He and I went on a whole hike together. He stayed by my side the entire time. He cute. ;)


Epic adventures shall be shown soon!
Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures the club took (:

Labels: