blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Monday, March 21, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
HOSA JUMP!


...and other stuff.


I like procrastinating on math.
shoot, I'm 3 assignments behind. asflkjlkmfff I wish I can love math again.


Friday after school:
Captured a rare moment :') Heater wore mah skirt! I had to hold her still for Kristie to take a picture haha.

Saturday morning:
HOSA JUMPers! We be the team who tutored/planned/stressed/cried for the HOSA JUMP competition for middle schoolers. I'll make a more concrete post about it someday. Maybe.

I MISS MAH KIDS D:
They won 1st and 2nd. Andrea&Nicara, Sabrina&Brenda. It was a pain in the butt to train Nicara&Andrea but it's all worth it. :)

[thank you xian for the HOSA JUMP pictures~]
If your name starts with an R and ends with a T, don't read on or else you'll spoil the surprise (;

Today after school:
Made cupcakes for Robert's birthday. I had so much peanut butter buttercream it's so sickeningly sweet to me now.
...But I encountered an even sweeter thing today :) ♥
and that's an understatement.

Labels: ,