blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 2:34 PM
Well then...


T'is gonna be a good weekend. :)


Written by me to my teachers:
Dear teachers,

Today during 5th period I was invited by Mr. Susuras to go on a field trip to UCR for Engineering Day tomorrow, and because I received the activity permission slip too late, I am unable to ask for your permission in person. I hope you all will allow me to go, and I sincerely apologize for the late notice. If there will be assignments given tomorrow, I would appreciate it if you can let me know via e-mail.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Lenna Nguyen
And here's what a teacher replied back...
Go Ahead and desert Health Academy for Engineering! You do realize this will make 2 days in a row that you are out of class.

Mrs. Dolan
-_-;
And another one...
Lenna, you are so proper with this well written and polite email. Of course you have my permission. I know that you are a great student and will make up your work. The assignment will be the same as today's. You'll miss the lesson on it, but you can get notes from someone.

You're going to the engineering thing but you didn't want to go to the math test?

Slacker!

Mr. Villa
-_______-;;;;;
(He's talking about the American Math Competition he advised btw, not a normal math test.)

I love how my teachers are comfortable enough with me to insult me through emails, haha.
Monday: No school, Tuesday: Regular school day, Wednesday: Flex Day, Thursday: Engineering Day, Friday: Cadaver Lab, Saturday: MESA Day. Basically, I only had one full school day this week! Yes!

Labels: ,