blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, February 13, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
...

Does it break your heart to see your daughter inflicted with pain?


Either way, I saw your true intentions. You never cared about what was important to me; only yourself. Yourself. Your selfish acts.

Heartless father, I will never, ever forgive you for what you have done to me.
You stripped away what was rightfully mine; without no warning, no notice.
My past, the happiest days of my life, gone--just like that.
My heart, shattered into pieces.
My faith, never will be mended.

These tears I shed, I shed because of the overwhelming, real truth I encountered.
Even when the ends meet once again, I will never forget this day, this day you ripped and carelessly severed my true happiness.

Never has revenge grew so intensely within me.

Labels: