blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Wednesday, January 19, 2011 @ 9:59 PM
Investments.


Will draw for $$$!


I'm serious. (I know I knowww I still owe Len and Michael art first but still!)

My (future) shopping list:

3DS: $250
KH: Re:Coded: $35 (gotcha!)
KH:3D: $35
Okamiden: $35
Animal Crossing (3DS): $35 (osht watch another 100+ hours of my life slaved away again making a booteefull town)
Nintendogs & Cats (3DS): $35
MGS: The Naked Sample: $35
MGS: Rising: $60 (goshdarnit, why are PS3 games so expensive!)
Guild Wars 2: $40
Dissidia: Duodecim FF: $36
Pokemon White: $35
Total: $631 + 8.7% tax = ~$686

I get $20/wk but I pay for mostly everything myself, so it kinda cancels everything in the end. My clothes, bags/backpacks, school supplies, concert tickets, camera lenses/accessories, games... Yeah. The things I don't pay for are my cellphone, food, tests, and of course, room and board. :b

Hmm, I think I'm gonna go light for my AX/Comic Con costume this year. Aww shucks, I really wanted to go all out too. ): My original costume would approximately cost around $150-200 to make (by hand and scratch!), so yeaaah, probably not her. Somebody else, most likely.

Labels: