blogspot visitor counter
Promenading on the Fine Line


Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 8:39 AM
What I really hate


asdfergad



I absolutely LOATHE filling out the "leadership and extracurricular activities"
IN EVERY.
SINGLE.
FRIGGEN.
APPLICATION.

OMG for those who don't know me well, I have a TON of those (okay maybe not as much as those top scholars in other schools BUT STILL) and writing a different description each and every single time, not to mention I have to write out the laundry list each time is SO bothersome.
This is my fifth time writing out this stupid list. STUPID STUPID STUPID. Why can't I just use my personal resume?! IT'S THE SAME DARN THING!

I just want to not fill that part out, but it's the only part where I stand out. -____-;

I've been using that smilie more recently. That's how I feel about applications.
Stupid motherpecking scholarships; if you weren't worth anything I'd never touch you within in 100ft pole.

Labels: